Romabio Primers are only available in a white base
1L/1QT 2.5L/0.67GAL 15L/4GALHOW TO CHOOSE COLOR
ROMABIO® BioGrip Micro is a universal Mineral Primer for Interior/Exterior use.
- Versatile, Durable, & Long-lasting
- Organic, mineral primer paint that serves as a universal non-acrylic primer for interior and exterior surfaces.
- A mineral primer made for extreme durability.
- Versatile primer with micro-fine aggregate.
- An excellent primer for painted drywall, portland cement, cementitious siding, and stucco.
- Toxin-free and environmentally friendly.
- Superior coverage and easy to use.
Interior & Exterior Unabsorbent Or Glossy Brick/Hardie Board/Cementitious Board/Concrete/CMU Block/ Portland or Gypsum Stucco/Painted Drywall/Painted Brick/Painted Stone
- PREP Prepare and clean the surface. Wipe surface free of lose dirt or debris.
- DILUTION Product must be diluted prior to application
- COATS 2 Coats
- TOOLS Apply with a brush, roller, or an HVLP or airless sprayer
- DRY TIME 8-12 Hours
- TOUCH UPS Very flat finish. Easy and can be done at any time.
- CERTTIFICATIONS C2C, HPD, French VOC
- WARRANTY N/A
“I did a side-by-side comparison of the Masonry Flat product and one of your competitors and found that it had much better coverage. It adhered to the surface better and wouldn’t scratch or chip off. We are really pleased with it and with only 2 coats needed, it has better value and performance.”
– Randy Parks
Romabio Mineral Primers are Italian designed mineral paint technologies that have been proven over time. They contribute to a breathable wall system because of their mineral based qualities. They can be painted on acrylic or latex paint as a bridging gap between an acrylic system and Romabio mineral system and will provide extreme durability for the top, finish coat(s).
Romabio Mineral Primers are BIO (bio-logical), made from nature. Mineral paints are the healthy alternative to acrylic paints. They go beyond just Zero VOC and are toxin-free, odorless, do not contribute to asthma, SBS, and are hypoallergenic. All backed by 3rd party scientific testing, you can trust our paint is safe for you, your family, and the environment.
“We don’t get the complaints when we use Romabio paint products as our customers are very happy with the transformation of their house, and we’ve never, not made a customer happy with these products.”
-Daniel Murrey, ServiceFirst Painting