Romabio Primers are only available in a white base
1L/1QT 2.5L/0.67GAL 15L/4GALHOW TO CHOOSE COLOR
ROMABIO® BioGrip Micro is a universal Mineral Primer for Interior/Exterior use.
- Versatile, Durable, & Long-lasting
- Organic, mineral primer paint that serves as a universal non-acrylic primer for interior and exterior surfaces.
- A mineral primer made for extreme durability.
- Versatile primer with micro-fine aggregate.
- An excellent primer for painted drywall, portland cement, cementitious siding, and stucco.
- Toxin-free and environmentally friendly.
- Superior coverage and easy to use.
Interior & Exterior Unabsorbent Or Glossy Brick/Hardie Board/Cementitious Board/Concrete/CMU Block/ Portland or Gypsum Stucco/Painted Drywall/Painted Brick/Painted Stone
- PREP Prepare and clean the surface. Wipe surface free of lose dirt or debris.
- DILUTION Product must be diluted prior to application
- COATS 2 Coats
- TOOLS Apply with a brush, roller, or an HVLP or airless sprayer
- DRY TIME 8-12 Hours
- TOUCH UPS Very flat finish. Easy and can be done at any time.
- CERTTIFICATIONS C2C, HPD, French VOC
- WARRANTY N/A
“I did a side-by-side comparison of the Masonry Flat product and one of your competitors and found that it had much better coverage. It adhered to the surface better and wouldn’t scratch or chip off. We are really pleased with it and with only 2 coats needed, it has better value and performance.”
– Randy Parks