Romabio Classico Limewash & Mineral Masonry Paints are
different than any other paint system because of their
breathability, durability, and application process.
- ELIMINATE CALL BACKS: No longer will you have to return to the jobsite after you apply the paint for issues traditionally caused by moisture or peeling or chipping.
- SPEND LESS TIME ON THE JOB: No additional primer needed. You won’t have to switch out multiple products for the primer and the top coat. You can paint the next day after it rains because you dampen the surface prior to application. This unique, easy to use system for masonry will save you time on the job.
- HAPPIER & MORE SATISFIED CUSTOMERS: Because this paint calcifies to the masonry surface and is breathable, it is extremely durable, and it will not peel or chip off, and is naturally mold-resistant. Your customers will be very happy with its performance. It is made from minerals, giving your customers a more natural, beautiful look.
- MAKE MORE MONEY: Classico Limewash is a 1-coat system. The Masonry Paints are a 2-coat, no additional primer system for brick and stone. Less coats means quicker application. You will be able to manage your project and time easier, plus you will have less call backs and happier customers, allowing you to provide more value as a PRO.
3 EASY STEPS TO USE ROMABIO MASONRY PAINTS:
- First, dilute the paint with water. It’s very easy. All you’ll need is an extra mixing bucket and a paint drill….it takes LESS THAN 5 MINUTES. See video here
- Prep and clean the masonry surface as you normally would, but then, dampen the surface with water before you start painting. It should be wet but not dripping.
- Apply like normal paint with a large masonry brush or paint sprayer.
AND JUST 1 MORE EASY STEP FOR LIMEWASH:
- Apply Classico Limewash just like the Romabio Masonry Paints per above instructions, and then after the paint has dried 10-60 minutes, use a garden hose to create the desired wash effect. It’s that easy! See video here.
Want to Learn More?
Sign up for email newsletter for PROs that will give you tips, training, and special offers.