Paints, Limewash Plasters
Environmental Low Impact
Stains, Varnishes Paints
Since 400 BC
Cements NHL 3.5 Stuccos
What's the difference between Organic, Eco-Sustainable & Environmental Low Impact Products?v
A paint or plaster label with BIO means that this product is considered Organic, containing at least 90% natural products, and the other 10% of product composed of inert binders and non-toxic chemicals.
A paint or plaster label with ECO, category Eco-
Sustainable, contains at least 75% natural products, and the other 25% of product is composed of inert binders and/or resins, and non-toxic chemicals.
A paint or varnish label with ECO, category Low Impact, means that this product may be Eco-Sustainable, contains less than 50% natural products, and the other 50% + of product is composed of inert binders and/or resins, non-toxic and/or low impact chemicals.
All Products are free of APEO, PEG, PG, Formaldehyde, Asthmagens & Solvent.
ROMA has won third place in the Cradle to Cradle Innovative Product Challenge. ”The contest challenged sustainable product manufacturers to ‘rethink and retool’ building materials in order to follow the full cycle of sustainable and affordable product design, manufacturing and consumption.” inhabitat.com Click the link below to read more, ROMA’s video is featured in the article. http://archinect.com/news/article/86835362/cradle-to-cradle-innovation-challenge-2013-winners-reinvent-safe-sustainable-building-products
Thank you to Peter Block and Joel Kelly for using our products throughout the beautiful home recently published n Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles. The article is called, “Anything But Ordinary” and is in the November 2013 issue. Here is a direct link to the article but we have also added some of the images for your viewing pleasure. Peter Block was the architect and Joel Kelly, the interior designer. The landscape design was by Howard Design Studio. Take a peek! Be sure to follow us on all of our social media: Twitter – @romabio Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/romabuildingproducts LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/san-marco-usa Houzz - http://www.houzz.com/pro/romabio/roma-ecosustainable-building-technologies Pinterest […]
Cradle to Cradle Judges Vote ROMA Paint Products to THE TOP 10 Finalists for the Innovation Challenge and What’s Next in Green Building Technology! The Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute is a non-profit organization created to bring about a new industrial revolution - their mission is to redefine eco-sustainability and create positive changes for society, economy, and the planet with a systemic approach to product innovation that spurs the creation of truly beautiful, high-quality products.
ROMA Eco-Sustainable Building Technologies has invested years of research in collaboration with biologists and chemists to manufacture architectural coverings to go beyond the scope of just ‘LOW’ or ‘ZERO’ VOC products. Our products are manufactured without chemicals that contribute to ‘SBS’ (Sick Building Syndrome) or cause asthma. Our BIO product line does not damage our ecological systems, and our ECO product line is either Eco-sustainable or low impact. This approach is a new perspective, a new vision, a new benchmark based on collaboration with nature and not in conflict with nature. It is a vision that allows prosperity to be achieved without doing harm to us or the environment.
Chemicals that can cause asthma:Perkins+Will Asthma Report
Our products conform to the Kyoto Protocol standards in manufacturing:Kyoto Protocol From United Nations
Not only are our products the healthiest products available for homes, schools, businesses and healthcare but they are more durable compared to similar low VOC acrylic products in the marketplace.
Since 2009, we have provided our products engineered for performance and aesthetics to architects, designers and builders of award winning homes and commercial spaces. Our products have been published in magazines, blogs and reviews all over the United States and abroad. Our objective is incredible aesthetic beauty, high durability, low cost and last but not least, zero to low impact on our health and the environment.