Classico LimewashBuy Now
The perfect neutral white that works with cool and warms tones
Due to computer processing, actual colors may vary from those shown here.
1L/1QT 2.5L/0.67GAL 15L/4GALHOW TO CHOOSE COLOR
Romabio Classico Limewash® is an authentic, slaked-lime paint that is specially formulated to create unique white wash effects for Interior and Exterior unsealed and absorbent brick, stone, and other masonry surfaces.
Classico Limewash paint is applied easily as a 1-coat process to instantly create authentic limewash finish equal to the look in historic Europe. A breathable, high UV-resistant, and long lasting finish, Classico Limewash finish will patina overtime creating a unique, beautiful finish.
- Ideal for unpainted, absorbent brick, stone or other masonry surfaces.
- Easy to use, 1-coat paint process, no additional primer.
- Handcrafted in Italy with Dolomite lime using 2,000-year-old techniques and modern technology.
- Perfect DIY for one-story homes and fireplaces.
- Toxin-free and environmentally friendly.
Interior/Exterior Absorbent, Unpainted Brick & Stone (No Primer needed)
|80 – 100 SQ FT
|200 – 250 SQ FT
|1200 – 1500 SQ FT
- PREP Prepare and clean the surface. Dampen masonry surface with water.
- DILUTION Product must be diluted prior to application
- COATS 1 Coat
- TOOLS Apply with a brush, or professional-grade airless sprayer (tip of 0.519″ – 0.521″) or an HVLP spray gun (tip: 1.4mm-1.5mm).
- DRY TIME 10-60 Minutes
- TOUCH UPS Very flat finish. Easy and can be done at any time.
“I love the way the dark brick peeks in from underneath the fresh white limewash. It gives both an updated and an old look at the same time, like I said before it’s one of the best things about this product! I am thrilled with how it turned out! –Susan Daggett, Kindred Vintage