Romabio Paints are Different.
Romabio Paints are mineral and lime-based paints made for brick, stone, drywall and more — designed for unique looks, extreme durability, ease of use, and artistic effects.
For the Exterior, you can achieve:
- Distressed, antique limewash finish for unpainted brick or stone with Classico Limewash
- Full coverage, solid painted masonry finishes that are natural, not shiny for unpainted brick, stone, and other masonry with our Masonry Paints
- Full coverage, solid, in between a paint and plaster where the brick lines still show for unpainted brick or stone with Lime Slurry
- Full coverage, solid painted Hardie board with a flat (not shiny) high-performing finish with Low Lustre Interior/Exterior
For the Interior, we offer these products:
- Movement effects with an easy-to-use decorative mineral paint with Velatura Mineralwash
- Full coverage for pre-painted or new drywall for walls, ceilings, and trim with our Interior Paints
- Artistic, authentic Italian Plasters for the Interior and Exterior
Romabio Paints are easy to use and most products can be sprayed, rolled or brushed. We have videos and How-to-Apply guides by product that you can find in our Tool Kit to get you started.
Benefits of Using Romabio Paints:
ELIMINATE CALLBACKS: No longer will you have to return to the job site after you apply the paint for issues traditionally caused by moisture or peeling or chipping.
MAKE MORE MONEY: Classico Limewash is a 1-coat system. The Masonry Paints and Lime Slurry are a 2-coat, no additional primer system for unpainted brick and stone. Fewer coats mean quicker application. You will be able to manage your project and time easier allowing you to provide more value as a PRO.
SPEND LESS TIME ON THE JOB: No additional primer needed*. You won’t have to switch out multiple products for the primer and the topcoat. You can paint the next day after it rains because you dampen the surface prior to the application. This unique, easy to use the system for masonry will save you time on the job.
HAPPIER & MORE SATISFIED CUSTOMERS: Because this paint calcifies to the masonry surface and is breathable, it is extremely durable and will not peel or chip off. Your customers will be very happy with its performance and because it is made from minerals, it gives your customers a more natural, beautiful look.
Interested in Joining Our Preferred PRO Program?
Learn more HERE about the no-cost program that exclusively refers homeowners looking for a job quote to our Preferred PRO network, helping you get more leads and business. First step is for you to fill out the Preferred PRO Application. Our team will be in touch.