Velatura MineralwashBuy Now
A pure, bright white, perfect for the 2nd coat to add cloud-like movements. Buy now on Amazon.
Due to computer processing, actual colors may vary from those shown here.
2.5L/0.67GALHOW TO CHOOSE COLOR
Velatura Mineralwash is an authentic mineral-based paint to create mottling or subtle movement effects on Interior drywall in two easy steps with no additional primer. An artistic applicator can paint soft tonal color variations in a brush-applied crosshatch technique for the 1st coat and can use varied techniques with a brush, cloth, or rag for the 2nd coat.
- Recommended in bedrooms, living rooms, and other common areas (Not recommended for high-traffic)
- Toxin-free, Zero-VOC, and environmentally friendly
- Brush-applied in two easy steps with no primer
- Multiple applicators can work the same wall and achieve similar effects
Interior pre-painted or unpainted Gypsum Board (Drywall)
- PREP Make sure the surface is clean and ready to be painted.
- 1st COAT: Apply undiluted or add up to 5% water in a crosshatch technique to fully cover the wall. Let dry to touch before next coat.
- 2nd COAT: Must dilute 50%-80% with water and then paint in crosshatch technique and use cloth technique if needed.
- TOOLS Apply with a brush for 1st Coat and brush and/or cloth for 2nd coat.
- DRY TIME 4-6 Hours
- TOUCH UPS Very flat finish.
|2nd Coat ONLY
“Velatura Mineralwash is soft like velvet, vibes of suede, and airy like layering of tissue paper.” –Kristin Hollon, Scratch / Finish