Venetian GlazeBuy Now
Venetian Glaze is available in custom-tinted colors at your local retailer and available in all of Romabio colors.
Due to computer processing, actual colors may vary from those shown here.
2.5L/0.67GALHOW TO CHOOSE COLOR
Venetian Glaze is a versatile, easy-to-apply, authentic Italian slaked lime paint that produces multiple finishes. Create movement and plasterlike effects with a trowel on smooth Interior painted or unpainted drywall. Or, when heavily diluted and brush applied, create veiling effects for color-shifting Exterior or Interior brick, stone, or other absorbent masonry surfaces.
- Plaster-like movement when troweled on Interior drywall
- Perfect for Exterior Stone for color shifting stone for a natural look
- No odor, Zero-VOC, and environmentally friendly
Interior pre-painted or unpainted Drywall (MicroGrip Primer);
Absorbent Stone or other Masonry (No Primer); Portland or Gypsum Stucco (MicroGrip Primer)
|1 Coat for Interior Drywall
|1 Coat for Absorbent Masonry
- INTERIOR DRYWALL First, apply one coat of MicroGrip Primer, let dry overnight, then lightly sand to create uniform surface
- 1st COAT & 2nd COAT: Apply undiluted or add up to 5% water and use a trowel
- STONE OR MASONRY Surface must be absorbent for a semi-transparent effect; no primer needed
- APPLY IN 1 COAT: 100% – 300% dilution with a Romabio Masonry Brush
- See detailed application instructions in the TDS.
|STONE OR MASONRY ONLY
“Venetian Glaze provides our team with an immense amount of artistic flexibility.
We love working with Romabio products. Their beauty and durability
allow us to turn homes and walls into art for our customers.“
– Simon Streak, Owner