What is Romabio Algae and Moss Cleaner?
Romabio Algae and Moss Cleaner is a safer algae and moss cleaner than almost any you’ll find on the market. It is a naturally derived product that removes algae, moss, and mold at the roots, clearing them from exterior surfaces like stonework, brick, cement and even painted surfaces including metal and wood. Unlike inferior products, Romabio Algae and Moss Cleaner will not discolor surfaces that have been painted with either mineral or acrylic paints.
Romabio Algae and Moss Cleaner is so safe you can use it without the fear of it hurting animals, pets, children, or the plants in your garden! Yes, it may seem miraculous that a product that is meant to destroy moss will not harm your plants, but the proof is in the unique formula that makes up the solution.
You can apply Romabio Algae and Moss Cleaner before you paint any exterior surface, and it will get rid of the moss, algae and mold. Then, once it has been painted, apply it to the painted surface if there’s any sign of new growth and safely rid your home of all the green ickiness!
What are the Benefits of Romabio Algae and Moss Cleaner?
- Works on any outdoor surface including brick, stone, wood, vinyl, and plasters.
- Easy to apply, with a pump sprayer or a brush, as needed
- See results in as little as 48-72 hours.
- Versatile: Use it on porches, patios, awnings, fencing, sidewalks, and outdoor furniture with no fear it will harm children, pets or animals.
- Apply in conjunction with any type of paint and it will not discolor painted surfaces, unlike bleach or other cleaners. In fact, it extends the life of the paint by preserving the surface.
- Completely water-soluble. You don’t need to worry about washing it away with a hose or if it is contaminating or damaging your lawn or garden.
Three Easy Steps to Apply Romabio Algae and Moss Cleaner
- Make sure the surface is dry.
- Apply the product (it’s ready to use and no need to dilute) with a regular garden pump sprayer or with a brush. Soak the area where algae, moss, and mold have built up until they are totally saturated. (It’s normal and safe if the product foams during this stage)
- After 48 hours, spray the surface clean with water to remove any dead debris. Scrub stubborn moss or algae that’s hanging on with a brush and water.
After the growth is destroyed, cleaned, and the surface is dry, you may apply Romabio Mineral Shield to waterproof porous surfaces like brick, stone, and concrete or painted surfaces with Romabio paints to prevent the growth of further moss, algae, or mold.
Where do you buy Romabio Algae and Moss Cleaner?
You can buy our product online from Amazon or from most paint Retailers. Find a retailer using our Store Locator, Prot tip: call them first to make sure they have it in stock!